Explore

October 20, 2014

Small World After All

It's a small world after all. . .


Absurd it may seem, but the world is not small. Perhaps life is so short, because it is a world of small details. I love Disney's "imagineering" because it takes us to a place where fantasies come to life. If I could only work with the great imagineers, I am sure... I could dream and dream and go sleepless. Sleepless because I want to see what could be felt and heard of someone who cannot. We could be living in a dreamworld without knowing it. But sure it is a small world. There is art in every meaning. There's meaning in every art. Only yourself can find magic...in a magical world of Disney. In a child's heart is a playful beginning, a creative mind, a clear image of memories.

 
Adversities and intricacies allow us to travel in our dreams because it is a
 
small world after all.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!